Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Favorites




So I know I've been sharing a lot about music and such. But this month has been huge in that area for me in so many areas. I started playing guitar this month and I'm totally loving it! I am struggling a little bit in several areas, but I practice constantly. Above is one of my new favorite songs and music videos. I love music videos that are like "stories," if you know what I mean. This one is kind of like that. It doesn't just show the artist singing. It actually shows action and things that are happening in the song itself. But I like this song particularly because it's really easy to play on guitar and it's also easy for me to sing. I don't necessarily particularly care for Justin or Chris just because that's not my style in music, but they did a great job on this song.


My other favorite song this month is "Gift of a Friend" by Demi Lovato. Most of us know what Demi has been going through, as far as eating disorders and such goes. I'll just say right now that I can relate to her in so many ways, when it comes to singing or personal life. She's a truly amazing woman and I've always looked up to her. 
Her song "Gift of a Friend" just touches my heart in the most incredible way. It makes me think about how much my friends mean to me. I don't know what I would do without them. I've gone through lots of hard times, but they have been right there, with a shoulder to cry on or just to talk to. I love them so much and I always think about each and every one of them when I hear this song. Here's the song.


Lots of Love,


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment