Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where have I been?


Hey everyone! So sorry...I haven't been writing. I'm not even sure how many people read my posts, but I still like writing them! I guess it's kind of a way to express my thoughts and feelings freely. But isn't that what blogs are for?

So I've been meaning to upload some of my videos on Youtube (fluffyduffy21) but I really haven't gotten the chance. I mean, I've been studying for mid-terms and such, and, man, those videos take so long to upload! So I promise I'll try to get some on there asap.

So, lately I've been preparing for Christmas, which includes decorating, baking Christmas cookies, learning new piano hyms, and looking for all the new winter trends. Oh, and I also got a new room! I've been sharing with my 12 year old sister for as long as I can remember, but now I took the room downstairs (which used to be our storage room) and I've been trying to figure out what the room theme should be. I was thinking maybe painting the walls hot pink and a black and white comforter to match. I'm still not sure. I'm really liking the ones at PBteen, but, those can get kind of pricey.

I'm also looking for a makeup vanity. I haven't been able to find a nice, modern, cheep one. Most of the ones I like around over $200, and the cheaper ones are like really nasty old-lady ones (my apologies to all the old ladies who may be reading this!)

But, yes I can see that I'm rambling. If anybody has a good makeup vanity that they're willing to sell, please let me know by commenting!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment