Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"In's" For April-May






Hey Everyone!


Whew! These past couple of months have been extremely turbulent, yet wonderful in all areas. I hope you all don't forget to check out my new beauty blog: http://hannahbuis0007.blogspot.com/
Well! First I think I'll go ahead and get into the "In's" for April and also this month so far. 




My new bed. I just got it. Well, although it's not necessarily "new," it's still in good condition and it came from my cousin. It's a huge full sized bed. I think it's super comfy! I also got some new hot pink sheets. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't plan on having hot pink sheets. I would have preferred baby pink or even white. But these new sheets are sooo soft! They feel so amazing! Well I love sleeping in my bed now. I didn't used to like sleeping on my twin bed, partly because it hurt my back, and partly because I felt kind of insecure on a small bed, downstairs all by myself. I know that sounds kind of childish and crazy, but I'm still growing up. We all have our insecurities! But today I washed my sheets and blankets and pillowcases and even my comforter. So I can't wait to go flying into my bed and close my eyes, embracing the warmness and the smell of that wonderful fabric softener! :)


Taylor Swift. You guys are legit going to laugh at me! Your probably rolling your eyes at the computer screen. But seriously, how can I not have Taylor in my In's and Out's blog? But really, I've found some really great songs by her that aren't even released or are just on the platinum edition. They are: Beautiful Eyes, If This Was a Movie, I'd Lie, Lucky You, Jump Then Fall, American Girl, I Heart Question Mark, Superstar, Breathless, What to Wear, Untouchable, and Your Face. Now some may be wondering "where in the world do I get these without breaking the law?" Well, I say, "It's NOT okay to break any law." So that's why I'm gonna tell you that you can hear these songs without buying them. You can hear them at this website: http://www.playlist.com/. Just make an account then just add whatever songs and listen for free. Mind you, I haven't looked anywhere else where you can listen or even buy them, but all I know is you can hear them there! That being said, I know it's wrong to obsess over a person, and I'm not necessarily "obsessing" over her. She's a great singer and an amazing song writer. And her music truly inspires me. The sad part about it is she's coming to Indy in a few weeks, and when I went to look at the ticket price, yes, they are SOLD OUT!?!?!?!? E-X-C-U-S-E ME? Well, it took me about a few days to get over, but I found out that there is one coming to Kentucky and I haven't even looked to see if that is sold out, but it probably is. Oh well, maybe I can save up some money and fly out to L.A. and see her out there. But anyway, I love her music, and I'm excited about her next CD's coming out. I know I'll be there on the day it comes out, at the store next time one comes out!


Flowers. I know spring time is pretty much gone, but I'm just now realizing how beautiful flowers really are. I don't even have one favorite flower; they're all so pretty! It just shows what an amazing hand that God has to make something that beautiful for us to enjoy here on earth. That is why he created them, isn't it? But anyway, they are all over my house right now, and at some point I'm gonna go get a bunch of them for my bedroom. Here is a picture I found that has the most amazing flowers I have ever seen:




My hair. The other day I had somebody come up to me and tell how long and pretty my hair is getting. That's when I really did realize how long it is! It nearly goes down mid-back. That's the longest that any of the girls in my family has had it! Well, it may sound vain, but I'm glad to finally have some long hair that I really enjoy. I seem to always find myself cutting it or doing something different with it to style it, but this year I finally decided to just let it grow, without layering, or coloring, or doing anything, and now, it feels great to have light, long, and beautiful hair that I can really enjoy! (Read my beauty blog for more tips on  growing hair out)

White dresses. Although I don't have one, I WANT one! I think every girl should have a pretty, simple white sun dress. I'm just trying to find one that goes along with my mom's "flesh inspection," if you know what I mean :/ But if you find one then be sure to let me know! Here's one that I really like...if only it was a little longer!:

Iced coffee. I was never even allowed to drink coffee until a year ago. I guess that it would affect my growing hormones negatively. But now, I can't stop drinking iced coffee! I don't really care for hot coffee though, which most people seem to think is odd. I really like mocha fraps or french vanilla with chocolate or caramel.

Well, that's mostly all my "in's" for these two months so far. If you ever have any questions about anything, be sure to email me at buishannah@yahoo.com or even tweet me at purenrgprincess. I love reading the couple of messages that I do get and I'm so happy when I see a comment on my blog. Never be afraid to ask me anything or talk to me about anything! Love you all,
Hannah

PS: Just a clarification, I understand that it may have confused some of you when I said I was putting up a beauty blog. That doesn't mean that I won't be posting on this one! I probably will only update the other one a few times a week. Everybody have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment