Friday, February 25, 2011

100 RANDOM QUESTIONS

  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. I would like to frolick in a field of poppies. 
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My phone
  3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Talking to Kyle
  4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The Fox and the Child
  5. Without looking, guess what time it is. 1:30
  6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 1:14
  7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My mom on the phone
  8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Getting out of my car...walking inside 
  9. Did you dream last night? Yes I did. I dreamed I was a fat puppy :)
  10. Do you remember your dreams? Most of the time
  11. When did you last laugh? A couple minutes ago because I remembered something really funny
  12. Do you remember why / at what? Yes, I just told you
  13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Maps and a dry erase board
  14. Seen anything weird lately? Oh yes
  15. What do you think of this quiz? I have nothing else to do..or blog about at the moment
  16. What is the last film you saw? Message In a Bottle
  17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Probably like West Virginia or Kansas where it's really pretty and I want to live out in the country with a big house and lots of acres where no one could bother me
  18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Hair extentions and I would remodel my bedroom and I would give ten percent of that to tithe. After that I would just save it all.
  19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I watched Barney and was obsessed with it until age 12. I also was going to audtion to be on the show, but then my mom had a baby and I wasn't able to
  20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Make it so that there is no money in the world and everyone could have whatever they wanted
  21. Do you like to dance? Oh yes
  22. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes! That would be amazing
  23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? I haven't tried anything, but it does spell the same backwards and forwards
  24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My mom
  25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A Taylor Swift song
  26. Last time you swam in a pool? A few weeks ago
  27. Type of music you like most? Pop/country
  28. Type of music you dislike most? Rap 
  29. Are you listening to music right now? No
  30. What color is your bedroom carpet? Lightish tan
  31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Expand my bedroom like 5X and add two walk-in closets plus a large bathroom. But not one with double sinks because that always confuses me.
  32. What was the last thing you bought? Hair coloring
  33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? What's a motorbike?
  34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? SKY DIVING!
  35. Do you have a garden? Yes, I have my own little garden..its so cute :)
  36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
  37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Breakfast :)
  38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Taylor Swift
  39. Who sent the last text message you received? Ryan
  40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? The whole mall :)
  41. What time is bed time? 11
  42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes
  43. How many tattoos do you have? Hold on, let me count them...
  44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Heck no!
  45. What did you do for your last birthday? Went to the movies
  46. Do you carry a donor card? Nope
  47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? My sister
  48. Is the glass half empty or half full? I've never understood this phrase, so I don't know. If it has to do with optimism then I'd be optimistic 
  49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? Florida
  50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last year
  51. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, in soccer, gymnastics, basketball, and volleyball and dance.
  52. Are you a good cook? People tell me I am.
  53. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes I do! :) and I 'm pretty proud of myself for it
  54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Taylor Swift
  55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? No :P and it sucks
  56. Do you touch-type? Yes. I'm a good typer :)
  57. What's under your bed? My guitar case and some extra beauty supplies, plus travel bags
  58. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
  59. Think fast, what do you like right now? Tripple Chocolate fudge brownies :) Yumm
  60. Where were you on Valentine's day? At church and home.
  61. What time do you get up? 8:30
  62. What was the name of your first pet? Jessie the cat 
  63. Who is the second to last person to call you? Avery
  64. Is there anything going on this weekend? For me? No. No one likes me, they don't invite me to anything :(
  65. How are you feeling right now? Contented, and slightly rushed
  66. What do you think about the most? Hey, I'm a teenage girl...don't judge
  67. What time do you get up in the morning? I thought I answered this already
  68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? 0.0 minutes
  69. Who would you tell first? My mom
  70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? You don't want to know, and I'm trying to forget about it
  71. Do you sing in the shower? Yes! I love it!
  72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I answered this, but probably Victoria's Secret. (Don't get the wrong idea, here)
  73. What do you do most when you are bored? Study or listen to music
  74. What do you do for a living? School and daydream
  75. Do you love your job? Oh yes, it pays a lot
  76. What did you want to be when you grew up? Airplane piolet and nurse
  77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Kindergarden teacher and cosmitologist!
  78. Which came first the chicken or the egg? The chicken. Just like Adam came before Eve 
  79. How many keys on your key ring? One
  80. Where would you retire to? My house?
  81. What kind of car do you drive? My own (:
  82. What are your best physical features? I don't know...what are they?
  83. What are your best characteristics? People say my hyper and opomistic attitude 
  84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? The bahamas to get a nice tan
  85. What kind of books do you like to read? Romance
  86. Where would you want to retire to? IDK!!!!
  87. What is your favorite time of the day? Evening
  88. Where did you grow up? If I remember right,  I think Indianapolis IN
  89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Pretty darn close
  90. What are you reading now? Um I don't know? Maybe the words I'm typing?
  91. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night, but I'm not an owl.
  92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No. I don't know why because my nose is huge
  93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Is it really all that hard?
  94. Do you have pets? Yes, chickens and dogs
  95. How many rings before you answer the phone? I haven't counted, but like 3 or 4?
  96. What is your best childhood memory? Read my blog :)
  97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Doing chores, doing school, and doing yardwork for the neighbor
  98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Read my blog
  99. What is most important in life? I don't know. Probably relationships and living for God
  100. What Inspires You? My best friend <3

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete