Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Wishes + Randomness

Yes, it's another one of my random blogs...so sorry about the lack of blogs lately, I'm just working on something super fun for you. So I'm going to try not to bore you with a long meaningless blog, but I'm also going to share some of my major birthday wishes. I don't really know why, but I just feel like it. It's not because I want you to buy me everything I put on here, hehe. I just thought I'd let you know some of my interests this year. 
The first thing is the BH Cosmetics  neutral pallette. I know, I have a ton of makeup already. But I've had some people recommend this one to me and I really want to try it. It's $24.99 and hopefully I can try to save up for it.
Next is and iPod Touche, and I probably don't have to post a picture of it because you all know what it looks like. But I don't really care about which generation it is, just as long as it holds at least 1300 songs. Anyway I'm kinda excited about that because my current iPod is broken because my friend stepped on it, lol. Okay your probably gonna think that I'm a total nerd for saying this, but I really want a scrable dictionary. You know? One of those nerdy, legit, electric dictionaries, because I feel  like I always have to look something up, and people always tell me to look things up, but I have extremely poor vocabulary and I never know what anything means, and I always think I know what words are or aren't in the dictionary, but I always like get into arguments with my friends about that, so if I have my own little dictionary in my purse, I can like soo prove it to them! Aha, yeah, so next thing is a big fat gift card to Victoria's Secret. Now before you start getting the wrong idea about this, I need to clarify something. I understand that the undies and bra things there are like, totally worthless, because the other day I went there to get something, and one pair of underwear was like, $17.99. Now, I don't know about you, but I really don't understand why people would spend that kind of money on something so stupid. Yes, the underwear was like super cute, and as far as I can tell, the only reason I can see for somebody buying something for that much money, it would be because someone's gonna see them in this stuff. Lol I know that sounds super stupid, but if you think about it, it's true. Lol I'm like cracking up right now. Anyways, there is also a $300 dollar bra there! Ha, now that's pretty funny. But, that is NOT why I would want to go there. And it's also not because of their clothes, though I do like some of the yoga pants and sweat outfits. Other than that, THEIR LIP GLOSS IS AMAZING. If you know me, you understand my excessive obsession with lip gloss, and personally, I think that VS has the most amazing. For some odd reason, my hair isn't like all attracted to the gloss, so it won't get stuck in my hair, and they taste sooo good. Sometimes I just put on lip gloss so that I can taste it. Lol you probably think i'm like so weird right now. But I'm in a super crazy mood. Oh, yeah, and VS has amazing perfume. Honestly, there is one perfume there that does smell like urine. Yeah, just thought I'd mention that. I really, really want a gift card and like max it all on lip gloss and pajama's :) 
Next, you've all heard me talk about it, is HAIR EXTENTIONS! I'm so excited about getting them, because I really want my hair to be longer so I can do more with it. I always love trying out new braids and products, and sometimes I can't do some of the stuff cuz I need a longer length. I also kind of want highlights, but I figure that God gave me this hair color that people call "beautiful," and I might as well keep it. So I think that's what I'm gonna do. Okay next thing is the Joico shampoo and conditioner. Now I know your probably thinking I'm like so crazy for switching up my shampoos all the time, but some of you know that hair can become immune to the particular shampoo that you are using, and if you use the same one for like ever, then that's what will happen. 
Last thing I would love to have is, well, it's not really a "thing." But if you know me, I am addicted to CHOCOLATE! I also love kit kat bars, and just anything chocolate. I think it'd be so awesome if somebody like just randomly arrived at my house with a carload of chocolates. I know, I would get super fat, but to me, that's worth it. I know that sounds terrible, but it's true! Haha!
Anyways, I thought I'd talk to you about the car that I want. I know I can't drive yet, but I like, want to go on Wheel of Fortune or something and win it. It's a shiny red Corvette :) Isn't it purdy? I understand that their like so much money, and a lot of people don't even like them. But that doesn't change how I feel about them. It's always been my dream car.
So as you know, I got a new guitar for Christmas, and I still don't really know how to play it. But that's because I can't tune it. I do have a tuner, and I don't know how to use it. If you know how to, or know somebody who does for like, cheep or free, then, I'd really appreciate it, because I already have lessons for it! :)
Also, this is super random, but I'm diagnosing myself with insomnia. I can never sleep anymore, lol


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment