Saturday, February 12, 2011

Throughout the Years - Kindergarden

So of course I don't really remember much about this year, so don't worry this one won't be too long.
So I stayed at the same school as before the year before. I really can't remember much about it, except my mother became pregnant. I remember being so excited about being a big sister. I can't really remember if I was too worried about having a sister or brother...I guess I was too young to care. But I got a sister. So we had to move out of our cute little house. We moved into a big four bedroom house with an acre of land. Me and my sister got to share a bedroom, and we painted our walls a buttery yellow, and got matching yellow quilts with quilted hearts on it. It was really pretty!
I remember I was really obsessed with bunnies. For my first Halloween I dressed up as a bunny rabbit, and went trick or treating with my little friend, Austin. Then on Easter we actually went to an Easter party and there was a giant, pink, bunny rabbit there. It was so awesome!
So one time my family went to the circus, which was held at Conseco Fieldhouse. We were standing there watching the clowns, and suddenly, I turned around and my parents weren't there! It took me forever to find them, out of the thousands of people, and man was I so scared! There was another time, and I think it was actually a year or two later, but I got lost in the Children's Museum. It was actually because I didn't get in the elevator in time before the door closed, and when I got on the elevator by myself to go to the same level they did, they weren't there! So I  tried all the levels. And then I just finally decided to ask somebody to help me find them, LOL. 
Another time, my some people were installing new carpets in my house. So I don't remember what I did, but I got in trouble for doing something, and my dad made me sit down in a minature, wooden, rocking chair. Well, stupid me, I sprang out of this chair, and landing on my knees on those little sharp nails that go along the walls. OMGHHKP it hurt so much! But sadly my parents didn't take me to the emergency room. So now I have massive scars.
This is also the year that I decided to give myself my own hair cut. My mom went to school for hair, and I decided I could do it too. And I guess that my mom kept my hair, and she put it in a photo album. Kinda weird, but it's kind of funny. 
My family had two cocker spaniels. The golden one was named Boomer, and the Black one's name was Brandy. So I loved these dogs very much, and I have several pictures. But Boomer had too much chocolate! When I was 4, he died. Very, very sad. He was so a good dog. But we had Brandy till I was 11 or 12. 
Here I have posted some pictures of my life up to this point:


No comments:

Post a Comment