Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello






I hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July..I know I did! I saw a few people I haven't in a very long time and got closer to them..that's always good!
Not much besides that has really been up with me lately. But I am finding everyday that I enjoy playing guitar a lot! I'm struggling in a few areas, as is every begginer, but I am really working towards being able to play all of my favorite songs without problems. I remember learning piano and how it only took a couple months then I was able to play almost anything. The same has kinda been with the guitar so far...anyways, yeah that's what I've been into.



Hope all of you have a good rest-of-the-week and weekend!



Love,



Hannah



PS: tweet me! twitter.com/purenrgprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment