Thursday, March 10, 2011

Work Yo Bootay Offffff

Organizing my life in terms of school and my diary is dictating to me from now on (I've concluded).
Okay tasks awaiting completion:
• Songwriting
• English report revising
• Math homework
• Entire English assignment
• Literature report
• Literature verses
• Science experiment 

Okay, sounds like nothing: go figure. But the thing here is there is SO much to do and I'm predicted all A's and B's in everything and I'm 'gifted and talented' in English according to my test results so I have a lot to live to. But now, you may be asking why it is that I am on the computer, while I should be getting all this work done? True, I do need to have most of it done by tomorrow morning for school, and true enough it is almost 9:30pm, but are those really valid excuses for not being on the computer? I think not! Now, you also understand that I can be particularly pessimistic concerning my homework or anything school-related. So, congratulations! Your going to have to deal with it again! Here is a little poem:

Homework! Oh homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you away in the sink!
If only a bomb would explode you to bits!
Homework! Oh homework!
You’re giving me the fits!
Homework is a stumbling block
they all say it is the only way
to sharpen my brain
what a drain!
Keep me thoughtful and creative
Encourage me to be innovative
Keep me occupied with some positive motive

Yeah right
I can see some light
The idea is bright

All this talk, talk, talk
I am just doing my homework
As I listen to the clock
Singing out tick, tock, tick, tock
Do not mock, just do your homework

Some teachers say
'You should do more'
But we stand are ground
And make no fuss
Then we say
No Please
Not More
I HATE HOMEWORK 

Thank you, for reading this worthless, nugatory blog of mine. Have a nice day!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment