Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Get to Know Me TAG - 50

Hey everyone. I can't believe I got tagged in another one of these...oh well, they're pretty fun!



I hope you enjoy!

1. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have 6 chickens and two dogs
2. Name 3 things that are physically next to you-? Purse, phone, light
3. What's the weather like right now? Perfect!
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Well, I don't drive yet, but I have crashed! (:
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 8:17am
6. When was the last time you showered? Last night
7. What was the last movie you saw? Mean Girls 2.. it was awful. so bad.
8. What does your last text message say? It says "ttyl!"
9. What's your ringtone? It sounds like your in a rainforest
10. Have you ever been to a different country? No, but I want to go to like Mexico or something!
11. Do you like sushi? I have never tried it, but it looks gross!
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Usually Kroger or Meijer
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes, but it doesn't work!
14. How many siblings do you have? 5 others
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 15 :)
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Thank God, no
18. Do you color your hair? No because that would be bad. It would ruin my hair texture
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today? Babysit!
20. When was the last time you cried? Erm....Sunday, which is kind of imbarassing, but I was upset with a friend.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Pepperoni!
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Hamburgers
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes! But all I did was text all night
24. What is your eye color? Brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes.. definitely. Coke is the shizz though..
26. How many kids do you want to have? I always thought four was a nice number, but I don't know that it's really my decision. I don't want like a ton of kids though.
27. What are you going to name your kids? My favorite girl names are Annalise, Blair, Carolyne, Cally, Claire, Elizabeth, and Lily. And I would probably let the dude name the boys, but I like Caiden, Brently, Greyson, and Hayden.
28. Give me the names of 3 people you love most and why? My parents, because they love me and take care of me. My pastor because he understands me and is always willing to help me, and my best friend, and I can't describe why! :)
29. What turns you off about the opposite sex? When I see their saggin jeans. lol
30. How often do you wear makeup? Whenever I go out, which is almost everyday. But sometimes when I'm just at home I like to give my face a break.
32. Describe your best friend. Sweet, understanding, caring, and awesome. 
33.Do you pray? Yes I do! Everyone should
34. Do you go to church? Yeah I think so
35. Jeans or sweatpants? SWEATPANTS! I HATE WEARING JEANS
36. Do you get easily embarrassed? No
37. When did you first see your husband / wife? I don't remember...
38. What is something that makes you cringe? Guys with really short shorts or girls with really short skirts. lol
39. Which would make you feel more appreciated by your DH / SO: bringing home flowers, doing a chore without being asked, or asking you on a “date?” Flowers :)
40. Would you rather be in a really cold place or a really hot place? Hot, because hot means sun, and sun means tan :)
41. 
Have you ever had a boyfriend that you regret dating? Absolutely 
42. What qualities you look for in a friend … in other words, what causes you to really “click” with someone? If somebody cares more about the other person and their good other than themselves.
43. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink
44. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel? The first one. 
45. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I won't say a name, but he's not really "hot." lol
46. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Thank God no
47. What body part do you wash first?  Is hair a body part?
48. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Not very often...
49. What are your top 3 favorite stores in the mall? Victoria's Secret, Claires, and Princess.
50. What's the strangest talent you have? I can do some pretty incredible things with my tongue (and I mean that in a totally non-sexual way).


So I hope you enjoyed this random tag! I just felt like doing it and they are quite fun!

I'm also thinking about starting up doing youtube videos soon.. tell me what you guys think!

Thanks! 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment