Monday, January 31, 2011

Books For 2011 #1

I feel like I haven't written is such a long time! I've been so busy with school and such...but yeah I don't really have much else to say so I'll jump right into one of my favorite topics -- books! 


So I've gathered together some books that look interesting to me, and I'm gonna try to set myself a goal to read all of them this year. Their not necessarily school books, or "hard-reading" books, (I already have enough of those!) but their more like, just fun books that I can use my imagination with. 
The first one is called "Found In Translation" by Roger and Kristi Bruner. 
Here's the description: "When Kim Hartlinger arrives late on a mission trip to Mexico and discovers that the mission location has changed and now she will be doing construction in a remote village without plumbing and electricity. She can rough it with her designer clothes, or turn around and head home. With no English speaking villagers, Spanish speaking team members, or any translators, Kim worries they will not be able to reach the heart of the villagers in just 14 days. Will Kim be able to touch the villagers' hearts with the Gospel? Or will her time in Mexico be up before she gets the chance?"


I don't know...but I thought it sounded kind of interesting.
http://www.christianbook.com/1-found-in-translation/roger-bruner/9781602609617/pd/609611?event=SP101463|36949|101463#curr


So I decided I would just do a book every couple days, just to let y'all know the stuff I'm reading. -Hannah










Image from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment