Friday, May 27, 2011

100 Things You Don't Know About Me (Part 1)


1. I'm obsessed with the song "Grenade" by Bruno Mars
2. I've always wanted to say "Hey everyone, I'm Hannah Buis, and your watching Disney Channel!
3. I pierced my belly button when I was little
4. I can't whistle for the life of me
5. I can't stand being late for something
6. I've never kissed a dude
7. I won't go to sleep unless all the closets in the house are closed and at least one light is on
8. It's childish, but I'm in love with Hannah Montana's music
9. I've convinced many people that I'm 12, but others that I'm 17.
10. My number is 7
11. My name means Grace of God, beautiful, loving, and caring, and is English, Hebrew, French, German, Dutch, and Biblical!
12. I've never driven a car, and I'm not even sure I could figure out how to put the key in the ignition 
13. I LOVE dancing to the song "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix a Lot. That's so retarded and childish, I know
14. I had a pen pal from Canada 
15. I love taking pictures
16. I've been obsessed with Star Wars for quite some time now
17. I get strep throat twice every year
18. I always thought it would be awesome to be a clown
19. I make a wish every  night at 11:11 (its 11:11 right now!) (and it's always the same wish!)
20. When I was little I rolled down a hill with a gas can and got gas in my eyes
21. I did a music video to both Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens and Big Green Tractor By Jason Aldean
22. I've been beat up by a girl
23. I grind my teeth when I sleep
24. I want to have a baby so bad! lol actually I just wanna take care of a baby
25. My favorite candy in the world is Reeses for multiple reasons
26. I was interviewed on tv last year during the race parade thing
27. I was published in a magazine one time
28. I love the song "Ill Stand By You" by Carrie Underwood
29. I have dreams that I'm in love with guys that I don't even know (I make them up in my mind and give them random foreign names)
30. I don't enjoy drinking hot coffee
31. I've always wanted to be on the radio (one time I was on radio disney, but that doesn't count!)
32. A guy that I liked in pre-school died a couple years ago (is that about me?)
33. I have smoked a cigarette, chewed tobacco, and drank wine, and all were completely nasty, lol.
34. I used to think that I could sing, and then people would tell me that birds are falling out of the trees. But now, I don't think I can sing, but everyone is telling me that I sound good. I'm so confused.
35. People say that I say certain words weirdly, but I don't know how else you would say those words.
36. I want to be like one of those beautiful ballet dancers
37. I've played piano for the Columbia Club and church
38. I sleep on my bed, hugging something 90% of the time. usually it's like a pillow or stuffed animal or something.
39. I always sleep on my stomach/side
40. I can't ever make scrambled eggs
41. I hate listening to people talk about politics
42. I think love is one of the most important things in the whole world
43. I won an award for writing a poem
44. I'm dying to go to another country on a mission trip to visit children
45. Flying kites is one of the funnest things I've ever done!
46. I used to pray all the time that I could have a child
47. I'm very hyper and giddy most of the time
48. My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream
49. I cannot stand school drama
50. I think flamingos are about the prettiest little animals I've ever seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment