Thursday, April 7, 2011

Singing Randomness



Hey everybody! So I've discovered a new love: music. Now your probably rolling your eyes, like thats totally been my love for all of my life, but I'm talking about "creating" music. I recently wrote several songs and then played them on the piano and sang. I am just now getting the hang of opening the back of my throte and using my diaphram to make really nice-sounding sounds with my voice. Soon I will share with you'll some of my songs that I've written, but first I need to make a few finishing touches. Also, I'm learning guitar, and as soon as I get good, I'll post a video of me performing the songs while singing them and playing guitar. Here are the songs I think my voice would be best suited for:


Love Story - Taylor Swift
Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft Rihanna
Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber
Holy is the Lord - Chris Tomlin
Airplanes - B.o.B.
Pyramid - Charise ft iyaz 
Pray - Justin Bieber
Innocent - Taylor Swift
Baby - Justin Bieber
I Will Follow - Chris Tomlin
This is Me - Demi Lovato
So Small - Carrie Underwood


These are also my favorite songs, and I love switching them around and adding my own tune!


Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! I just wanted to say I love you and your such a great role model for me everyday and I really look up to you. you may think this is kinda weird coming for some girl on the internet but i really do love you and i cant wait for you to post videos! ps i think your beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete