Friday, June 3, 2011

Guitar Ax to Grind

For the past few days all I could think about was playing guitar. I'm pretty excited about playing it, and I recently got hooked up with a new teacher (I wasn't disciplining myself enough by myself, lol). But I'm pretty excited about being able to worship for kids at AWANA and several other groups. It's kinda the thing that I love. I can't think of another time I felt closer to God than when making my own worship on my own instrument. Along with that, I love being an example when other kids watch me worship and sing with all your heart. I 100% believe that everything you do should be for God, including music, along with other bits and pieces (like Taylor Swift) that I would enjoy playing on there as well. But nothing compares to the worship experience that comes with learning the guitar and singing songs to Him.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment