Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quick Questions!

I know I've done several of these but they're almost addicting! LOL


what's your name? Hannah Renee Buis
what would you want to be called if you had a choice? Hannah is good enough, but if I had a choice I'd really like something like Hayley, Victoria, Isabella, Julia or Grace.
how tall are you? 5'7 1/2
how much do you weigh? Umm, a long time since I weighed, but I think right around 130, I believe. 
hair color and hairstyle? Brunette and if I do something with my hair it's usually curled 
eye color? Brown
shoe size? 9
Do you have any piercings / tattoos? Only ears pierced 3x
Right or left handed: Right-handed!
Is there anything you absolutely do not eat: Black olives, prunes, or cottage cheese. Yucky :P
Are you allergic to anything? I'm hypersensitive to things with a lot of fur, but I'm highly allergic to dust and mold.
Favorite Blog: http://www.blairfowler.blogspot.com 
Fish or badkruka: I like to swim but is probably more to the "badkruka" side anyway
How many pillows do you sleep with: 2
Favorite Weather: TAN, jk, lol, like, 75 degrees
If you play something Instrument: Learning myself at home playing guitar and piano. Sings of which also count as instruments
Morning or night person: Night girl
Saver or spender: Well, it really just depends
Believe in life on other planets: Yes, why would it just be us? believe there are other planets where they also wonder if they are more life in the universe.
Are you ticklish: More than you think
Do you snore? Of course not
Zodiac? No?
Afraid of bugs? Yes, is terrified of waking up with a spider in bed, especially when I'm abroad, then I always check so there is no creep in bed before I go to bed and then I roll myself up in the blanket so it does not be able to achieve some insects under the covers haha.
Worst bug: Spiders, but think that most insects are unpleasant.
Best book? DEAR JOHN. I've read it through 4 times
What would you like to work as " Something in the music or working with kids
Do you write diary? Sometimes
Messy or tidy? (Your room, house, apartment, etc.) Haha, I have often very messy in my room, does not matter if I clean up on Monday and it's still messy in a few days.
Would we ever get you to bungee-jump? You couldn't pay me. but skydiving is another story
Which hand, hold the fork in? Right
Do you smoke? Cigeretts are too much money these days...
Coffee, tea or not ? I love tea, or coffee can be good sometimes if you have a lot of sugar;)

No comments:

Post a Comment